ACCURL CNC Press Brakes are Innovative and have super-fast clamping systems for clamping punches to the upper beams of press brakes. The Accurl CNC Press Brake Concept (UPB) makes it possible install New Standard and American and European Style Clamping Systems on any press brake.
- All New Standard and American and European Style Tool Holders are equipped with Guards.
- Capable of clamping and positioning punch segments as small as .394″ (10 mm) in length
- Highest quality for Accurl CNC press brakes
- Extremely high workload capacity and durability
- Guaranteed maximum term performance
- Suitable for both head and shoulder-loaded tools
- Maximum tool weights for self-seating of tools
- Hydraulic: 205 lbs/ft. (300 kg per meter)
- Manual: 123 lbs/ft. (180 kg per meter)
They are ideal for meeting the most demanding requirements, Perfect for robotic tool changes. A flexible hose along the entire length of the system is used to transfer oil pressure to the tooling via hardened clamping pins, providing maximum reliability. Once the clamping system has been activated, all tools are automatically positioned, centered and aligned.