The electro hydraulic Servo ePrAX®control control press system newly developed by HOERBIGER close the gap between the valve controlled ePrAX®control basic and the servo driven high endePrAX®control max solutions for CNC press brakes. This systems is the consistent further development of servo driven press brake systems from HOERBIGER.
- Fast – increased performance up to 10 % by reducing the cycle time
- Efficient – improving energy efficiency of up to 50 % compared to conventional systems
- Precise – up to 5 µm positioning accuracy (with high end cylinder / servo seals)
- Flexible – strokes up to 500 mm realizable
- Reliable – minimal risk of leakage
- Whisper – reduced noise development in all operating modes
- Compact – creates new space at the middle traverse
- Compatible – simple integration into the CNC
- Cost optimized – less installation and service expenses
- Environmentally friendly – considerably reduced oil volume
- All valves and pressure filter at one, in the system integrated, control block.
- Servo drive
- Compact and tubeless
- Energy Efficient
- High Performance
- Decentral Tank
- No external piping / tubing.
- Pump and prefill valve inside tank
- Simple cylinder interface