Automatic bending angle measurement and automatic correction of the bending angle Active Angle control is a highly accurate angle control process that calculates spring back for each individual bend, then controls the bend depth with Live Angle Bending to achieve the correct angle. IRIS Plus comprises a laser transmitter and receiver set mounted to the upper beam of the press brake. It includes a high speed digital camera and image data processing system contained within the receiver unit.
BendVision for angle measurement:
BendVision technology provides a range of real-time angle measurement data that includes the inside and outside angles of the material, average angle, material warp angle, material spring back angle for various material types, thickness and grain direction, plus end of relaxation angle once the bend has been completed.
Automatic Angle Measurement Control:
- Active Angle control is a highly accurate angle control process that calculates spring back for each individual bend, then controls the bend depth with Live Angle Bending to achieve the correct angle.
- IRIS Plus real time angle correction An important device for the most demanding applications.
Features Iris Plus:
- Never collision with workpiece
- Bend Speed management
- Active Angle Control
- Dynamic Angle Control
- Spring Back Calculation
- BendVision for angle measurement
- BendVision for tool recognition and confirmation
- Recommendable Most optimal accuracy results (3.6meters or less)
- Different single V-‘s -openings (8 until 35 mm) & dies are applicable,
- Fully integrated with ACCURL® New DELEM CNC, this device can be used as a total bending controller. Deviation of thickness, spring back, lamination, material strength are corrected while bending, reaching a new working level