EASYBEND B SERIES PRESS BRAKE
The Easy Bend B Series NC Press Brakes are optimal for the forming of parts with a low operation cost. Easy Bend B Series NC Press Brakes have Torsion bar synchronous NC two axis control capability just like our larger Press Brakes.
ANGOL CONTROL SYSTEM
The frame is heavy-duty as well as compact and it assures precise results. It is made of high quality mild steel and it has undergone systematic mechanical processes
ESTUN 200P NC Control Unit
Full length multi V die series of 835mm punches with a fractioned one
Bosch-Rexroth Hydraulic System
Ram Deflection Adjustment
X,Y-Axis Servo Motorized Back Gauge
High Speed Servo Back Gauge
Mechanical crowning system managed by Manual
ACCURL Top & Bottom Tool Clamps
Electrical cabinet with Telemecanique-Schneider, Esautomotion, ABB components
DELEM DA41s CNC CONTROL UNIT:
ACCURL® has chosen the very powerful new generation DELEM DA41s offers an higher level of efficiency in programming and control of press brakes. The winning MADE in Netherlands design and the high quality of all the construction details, guarantee prestigious performances and long product life.
DELEM DA41s New Technology on:
4.7+” LCD screen (Monochrome)
The DA-41s control provides a complete solution for conventional press brake applications for 2 axes.Offering a versatile solution for axes control for the press beam and back gauge as well as a flexible I/O configuration, based on the state of the art electronics.
DELEM DA41s NC System Features:
- Bright LCD display 320 x 240
- Angle & Tool programming
- CNC Back gauge control
- Developed length calculation
- Up to 25 bends per program
- Servo, frequency inverter and AC control
- The basic machine control functions are Y ,X-axis.
DSP LASER SAFETY SYSTEM WITH OPTIONAL:
ACCURL® Press Brake Standard with DSP visible laser protection compliant to EN12622 regulation. The beam protects the press brake operator from the danger of being crushed between upper & lower tool.
- The most advanced laser systems
- Box-shaped part bending feature
- Innovative tooling grid guarding pattern
- Completely foot peddle controlled operation
- Auto-blanking for automatic box and side wall detection
- UL approved
- Type 4 patented process control
- Safe Release” supports are unhooked without damages in case of collision
- Lazersafe-Defender Plus
- Lazersafe-Defender Plus
ACCURL® machines Optional for comply with the strictest EU regulations with reference to safety. The devices installed guarantee thorough safety of the operator without reducing the pace of work.
BGA-1 CNC BACKGAUGE:
ACCURL® press brake are provided are equipped with BGA-1 CNC backgauge constituted by a solid structure in order to assure the best repetitiveness and high precision in axes positioning.
ACCURL® BGA-1 for CNC BackGauge:
- Stroke X = 800 mm
- Max. Speed X = 350 mm/s
- Stroke R = 200 mm(Manually adjust)
- X-Axis with HIWIN linear guide and Ball Screw.
- Manual Z1,Z2-axis with linear guide.
- Driven by DELTA Servo Motors and drives.
- Less noise, greater durability and greater precision.
- Unprecedented positioning repeat-ability of ±0.005mm.
- High-speed movement on all axes ensures that the gauge fingers are positioned as quickly as the operator positions the part.
Accurl is introducing the hybrid system at the same price as the conventional system, leading to a series of advantages for the customer: a huge energy saving (55% if compared to a traditional machine) and a massive reduction of the oil quantity needed, thanks to the double tank.
X-AXIS BACK GAUGE
ACCURL® press brake are provided are equipped with a back gauge that automatically adjusts the X (depth) axes to ensure your material isalways positioned accurately, resulting in higher quality finished parts.
X-Axis CNC BackGauge:
- X precision servo-driven back gauge
- Manually adjustable R and Z1, Z2-axis
- High-Speed with HIWIN linear guides
- Driven by DELTAServo Motors and drives
- Complete Backgauge fingers on double linear guide
- X‐axis speeds up to 800 mm/sec & accuracy to 0,01mm.
For any questions contact our customer care