.Hybrid Genius Plus B Series 6-8-Axis
THE LEADING EDGE OF ACCURL® PRESS BRAKES.
ACCURL® EURO-GENIUS Series press brake features an CNC crowning system for improved quality, a servo driven back gauge system for increased speeds, and 3D capable graphical control unit to simulate bending sequences and collision points.Also has increased working speeds, stroke, daylight, and pressing capacities of GENIUS Series machines.
The future – as a result of rising energy costs and increasingly cost efficient speed-controlled drives offered on the market, variable-speed
solutions are on the advance.
DELEM CNC CONTROL UNIT
ONE STEP BEYOND
ACCURL BACKGAUGE SYSTEM
WILA CLAMPING SYSTEM
- Very stiff and stable base frame
- Deformation simulation made by CAE
- Stress points analysis
PRESS BRAKE CYLINDERS
High energy-saving potential
Decreased operating costs
Clearly reduced cooling effort
Remarkable noise reduction
Fewer secondary measures
Compliance with EU CE Directives
Decrease in the number of expensive machine failures
DELEM DA-66T CNC control unit with 2D graphics
6+1 axis CNC
Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
Standard BGA-4 for X, R, Z1, Z2-axis ( X=800mm,R=200mm)
DELEM CAD/CAM Profile-T3D Expert 3D Offline Software
ACCURL PRO CNC motorized wave crowning
Large trio of value
Large open height
Large throat depth
HOERBIGER hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
High Siemens efficiency motor– class IE3
Hybrid ECO Function for energy-saving drive
Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
Sheet metal frontal supports
Front and rear lighting
Industry 4.0 of Productivity Monitor (software version V3.5.3)
CE Norms: OEM Embedded Lazersafe Systems PCSS A0 + LZS-2 Block Laser (Category IV)
ACCURL steel frames undergo annealing at over 600⁰ to relieve stress. And they are built to last years of heavy use without distortion
- Very stiff and stable base frame
- Deformation simulation made by CAE
- Stress points analysis
- Usage of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision parts.
HYBRID SERVO ECO FUNCTION
A package of innovative and customer-oriented solutions aimed at reducing machine consumption.
ACCURL® promotes a friendly environmental policy, and, as such, all our equipment features the Hybrid Eco Function.
- This hybrid servo-drive system positioning accuracy at the target position.
- Depending on cycle characteristics and rating, servo pump drives achieve energy savings.
Accurl is introducing the hybrid system at the same price as the conventional system, leading to a series of advantages for the customer: a huge energy saving (55% if compared to a traditional machine) and a massive reduction of the oil quantity needed, thanks to the double tank.
DELEM DA66T/DA69T CNC CONTROL
ACCURL®has chosen the very powerful new generation DELEM DA66T/ DA69T offers an higher level of efficiency in programming and control of press brakes. The winning MADE in Netherlands design and the high quality of all the construction details, guarantee prestigious performances and long product life.
DELEM DA66T/DA69T CNC System Features::
- 17” high resolution colour TFT(touch screen control)
- 2D/3D graphical touch screen programming mode
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production
- Exporting of computed flat patterns as DXF ,3D STEP, IGES files(Profile-T-3D)
- Automatic tool selection and machine tooling
- 3D Simulation with automatic best bend sequence identification with collision detection.
STEP PREVIEWER :
Bar with possibility of horizontally scrolling of the bending steps
SMART DRAFT :
Innovative drawing method for generating 2D/3D workpieces
READY FOR INDUSTRY 4.0(EXCLUSIVE)
ACCURL puts industry 4.0 within the reach of companies™
The future of manufacturing is undoubtedly digital. With the fourth industrial revolution taking over (a.k.a Industry 4.0),the Industrial production must adapt and cannot escape to the new reality of Industry 4.0, a production model in which all elements of the chain must be interconnected and communicate with one another.
Thanks to the advanced ACCURL® CNC and interconnecting ad-hoc software tools like the “Smart Factory” make it possible for companies to enter industry 4.0 that is revolutionizing the reality of companies. You can extract data and share information at company level: bending programs, sensors, production statistics.
OEM EMBEDDED LAZERSAFE SYSTEMS:
Performance without compromise.™
ACCURL®use LazerSafe LZS-LG-HS guarding system offers a highly effective solution for both operator safety and machine productivity. Designed for use with Lazer Safe’s PCSS A Series, the Lazersafe is category 4 compliant and meets the world’s most demanding international safety standards(CE Certified Category 4 Safety Controller with integrated).
- CLASS 1 Dual planar laser
- Fast response time
- Safety speed automatically monitored
- Stopping distance automatically monitored
- Mute point automatically detected and monitored
- Tray mode for high-speed bending of tray and box shapes
- Complex shapes can be achieved at high speed with Tray/Box Mode.
Automatic tool alignment:
The systems with a camera receiver feature automatic tool alignment that eliminates the need for precise manual adjustment and this process can also be fully automated in the CNC via SmartLink, eliminating the need for the operator to press the TOOL ALIGN button
IRIS PLUS ANGLE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
The state of the art in combining safety, productivity and precision:
The The IRIS System safety equipment by Lazer Safe represents the most advanced
safety solution for press brakes in terms of productivity and protection level. Its unique features increase the competitiveness of the Genius Press Brake:
BendVision for angle measurement:
BendVision technology provides a range of real-time angle measurement data that includes the inside and outside angles of the material, average angle, material warp angle, material spring back angle for various material types, thickness and grain direction, plus end of relaxation angle once the bend has been completed.
Automatic Angle Measurement Control:
- Active Angle control is a highly accurate angle control process that calculates spring back for each individual bend, then controls the bend depth with Live Angle Bending to achieve the correct angle.
- IRIS Plus real time angle correction An important device for the most demanding applications.
Features Iris Plus:
- Never collision with workpiece
- Bend Speed management
- Active Angle Control
- Dynamic Angle Control
- Spring Back Calculation
- BendVision for angle measurement
- BendVision for tool recognition and confirmation
- Recommendable Most optimal accuracy results (3.6meters or less)
- Different single V-‘s -openings (8 until 35 mm) & dies are applicable,
- Fully integrated with ACCURL® New DELEM CNC, this device can be used as a total bending controller. Deviation of thickness, spring back, lamination, material strength are corrected while bending, reaching a new working level
ACCURL press brake are provided are equipped with a backgauge constituted by a solid structure in order to assure the best repetitiveness and high precision in axes positioning.
|BGA 2||2 axes X+R
|BGA 4||4 axes
|BGA 5||5 axes
|Stroke (mm)||750 (1000)||150||Under request*||Under request*||190|
|Type of motor||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive|
|Mechanical system||Ball screw||Ball screw||Rack||Rack||Ball screw|
|Stroke (mm)||750||750||200||200||Under request*||Under request*|
|Type of motor||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive|
|Mechanical system||Ball screw||Ball screw||Ball screw||Ball screw||Rack||Rack|
LASER CHECK ANGLE MEASUREMENT
Bending Angle Measurement:
Laser Check, manufactured by Data M Engineering, is a bend angle measurement and correction system by means of a laser beam. The device is made of a laser and a camera on both sides of the bending line. Detection is carried out in this way
- A laser beam is projected on the sheet metal surface
- The camera detects the laser beam
- The angle between the beam and the camera axis determines the bend angle.
- Force reduction + calculation of the spring back
- Automatic angle correction
REAR THIN SUPPORTS FOR BACKGAUGE
With the Thin-support system even thinner sheets are always correctly positioned and guided:
SPA Thin supports system is installed in the fingers of the back gauge. They can be activated in predefined bending and enable the plate to slide until it lies adjacent to the back gauge.
- Back supports have ball sliders and brush to protect even the most delicate surfaces
- Load capacity – 30 kg per support.
CNC BENDING FOLLOWER SUPPORTS AP1 + AP2
The sheet follower is an effective accessory for press brakes:
It basically consists of a pair of sheet supports placed on the front of the machine at the height of the bending line (bottom tool). Supports are controlled by the CNC, following and supporting the sheet during the bending process.
- Automatic bending follower supports;
- AP1 – AP2 CNC-controlled interpolated axes;
- Recommended for heavy parts or large thin plate;
- bend as closed as 70°
- Load capacity – 180 kg per support.
- Brush and support shaft dim 350×900 up to 1200 mm.
WILA® NEW STANDARD PRO CLAMPING SYSTEM
Increase your press brake productivity:
The Wila’s ‘New Standard’ Tooling System has become the market leader for precision, quality, and flexibility for the Accurl press brake. the WILA’s state-of-the-art clamp systems offer options for the ultimate efficiently changing tools with Smart Tool Locator® (STL)* have made the changeover process easier and safer. and Premium is available as an option.
- Hydraulic power source
- Quick clamping for europe style tooling
- Simple push-button loading
- Max. load head/shoulders 180 t/m
Optional for Smart Tool Locator® (STL)
Increase your pressbrake productivity
- The Smart Tool Locator (STL) further increases your pressbrake productivity. The system indicates by means of built-in LED’s the right clamping position of your tooling during tool set up and indicates the active tool location in production mode.
- The Smart Tool Locatoroffers significant benefits in speed, precision, and flexibility.
WILA® PRO CROWNING AND HOLDERS SYSTEM
TOOL HOLDERS New Standard Pro:
This WILA® system enables the user to offset deformations of the beam while bending. thus, the angle is keeping constant along the entire plate length.
- Easy reversibility of tools
- Hydraulic Clamping
- Quick clamping for the dies
- Tool slot CNC-Deephardened®
- Drive unit CNC, Motor at one end
- Designed for press brakes with UPB-II hole pattern
- Smart Tool Locator® (STL)*
- Drive unit CNC, Motor completely built-in
- WILA CNC Crowning adjustment
Hybrid Genius Plus B Series 6-8-Axis CATALOG
For any questions contact our customer care