EUROPRO P SERIES SERVO CNC PUNCH PRESS
The new generation of ACCURL turret punch is a low energy, high efficiency turret punch with low environmental and maintenance costs.
- The ACCURL can be configured in 22 or 33 ton options
- The ACCURL was designed with a think turret to ensure longevity of the machine and its tools and to minimize tool deflection.
- ACCURL performs full punches, hovering, marking and forming operations.
- The SF model can be upgraded with our Ultra Package which can decrease part processing times by up to 40%.
The ACCURL has a thick turret to provide improved accuracy and longevity of the tools.
The turret itself is made of s50C and undergoes rigorous testing.
The turret comes with 4 main layouts from 32 stations to 52 and up to 4 auto indexing stations.
Permanently engaged auto index drive system reduces errors and avoids downtime.
- The auto indexable stations have a dual lead worm structure. The worms are custom machined in pairs and are highly accurate. The worm gear’s side clearance can be controlled under 0.0008″ and can be adjusted for wear.
FANUC CNC CONTROLLER
The ACCURL turret punch comes with a FANUC Oi-PD LCD mounted controller. The setup includes an ACCURL operator panel and FUNUC MDI panel.
The FUNUC controller allows for precise and reliable machine control, as well as providing a way to monitor secondary systems and keep track of maintenance tasks.
- 32 Stations 2 Auto index:
Our entry level turret offers a full set of tooling with two auto indexing stations.
- 32 Stations 3 Auto index:
With one flex station, the 32 station turret can be upgraded with an additional auto index D station.
- 42 Stations 4 Auto index:
Our most flexible design comes with four auto indexing stations to offer the most advanced material processing capabilities.
- 52 Stations 2 Auto index:
Our premium tooling setup used utilizes two rows of tooling to minimize tool changes and keep your turret in production.