The ePrAX Hybrid Servo System- improving energy efficiency of up to 73 % compared to conventional hydraulic systems is an innovative servo drive for 7AxisHybrid Servo CNC press brakes, and thanks to the brushless servo motor, we can precisely control the movement of the slider ram using a minimum amount of oil and energy.
The3meter x 135 Ton New ACCURL 8-Axis Hybrid Servo CNC Press Brake Europro is Accurl’s general level press brake with market oriented execution. These high quality European built press brakes feature 2d multi touch graphical control. Accurl press brakes offer the best price to performance value for your fabrication needs.
The CNC press brake Body and upper beam made of steel constructions,has been designed according minimum stretch and optimum resistance criteria, as the manufacture of precision CNC machining center is a single operation.
- DELEM DA-66T CNC control unit with 2D graphics
- 6+1 axis CNC
- Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
- Standard BGA-4 for X, R ,Z1 ,Z2-axis ( X=800mm,R=200mm)
- DELEM CAD/CAM Profile-T3D Expert 3D Offline Software
- ACCURL PRO CNC motorized wave crowning
- Large trio of value
- Large open height
- Large stroke
- Large throat depth
- HOERBIGER hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
- High Siemens efficiency motor– class IE3
- Hybrid ECO Function for energy-saving drive
- Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
- Sheet metal frontal supports
- Front and rear lighting
- Industry 4.0 of Productivity Monitor (software version V3.5.3)
- CE Norms: OEM Embedded Lazersafe Systems PCSS A0 + LZS-2 Block Laser (Category IV)
DELEM /ESA /CYBELEC CNC CONTROL UNIT
ACCURL® has chosen the very powerful new generation DELEM DA66T/DA69T also can optional ESA S640 2D graphical /ESA S650W /ESA S660W 3D graphical CNC Control and CYBELEC CybTouch 12 PS / CybTouch 15 PS 2D and CYBELEC VisiTouch 19 MX 3D offers an higher level of efficiency in programming and control of CNC press brakes. The DELEM winning MADE in Netherlands design and the high quality of all the construction details, guarantee prestigious performances and long product life.
The application of Multi Touch technology reduces the number of keyboard- and button actions to an absolute minimum. The innovative Smart Draft, Design/Bending Multitasking, Step Previewer and Combined Icons features allow the operator a straightforward, intuitive control of the entire production cycle.
- 17” high resolution color TFT(touch screen control)
- Design and Bending Sequence Calculation in Multitasking Mode
- Standard 2D/3D visualization
- Automatic or manual bending
- Automatic double bends solution
- Execution of generated 2D-programs
- Editable graphical tool database
- Editable material database
- Automatic/ Programmable retraction
- False bend solution
- Exporting of computed flat patterns as DXF ,3D STEP, IGES files(Profile-T-3D)
- Real time bend sequence calculation
- Multi-language support
- 3D Simulation with automatic best bend sequence identification with collision detection.
READY FOR INDUSTRY 4.0(EXCLUSIVE)
ACCURL puts industry 4.0 within the reach of companies™
The future of manufacturing is undoubtedly digital. With the fourth industrial revolution taking over (a.k.a Industry 4.0),the Industrial production must adapt and cannot escape to the new reality of Industry 4.0, a production model in which all elements of the chain must be interconnected and communicate with one another.
Thanks to the advanced ACCURL® CNC and interconnecting ad-hoc software tools like the “Smart Factory” make it possible for companies to enter industry 4.0 that is revolutionizing the reality of companies.you can extract data and share information at company level: bending programs, sensors, production statistics.
OEM EMBEDDED LAZERSAFE SYSTEM
Performance without compromise.™
Lazersafe Optical Safety Guards Advanced Safety. CE Safety Regulations require the application of an Optical Safety Guard (OSG) when operating at closing speed. Optical modules (transmitter and receiver) mounted to the ram of the machine monitor the downward movement in the area underneath the top tooling tip. During the fast closing speed, the beam movement is instantaneously stopped when the system detects an obstacle. EuroPro and GeniusPlus can be equipped with LazerSafe LZS-2 with mute point 6mm (RapidBend) or with LazerSafe IRIS (RapidBend Ultimate) with mute point 0 mm.
- IRIS System
- Lazersafe LZS-HS
- Unguarded Machine
- Other light or laser guarding systems
- CLASS 1 Dual Block laser
- Fast response time
- Safety speed automatically monitored
- Stopping distance automatically monitored
- Status LEDs – Power / Front/middle/rear Sensors
- Tray mode for high speed bending of tray & box shapes
- Complex shapes can be achieved in high speed with Tray/Box Mode.
The OEM Embedded Systems LZS Series and IRIS Series hardware and software is CE Certified and compliant with all international press brake safety standards including EN12622, ANSI B11.3-2012, CSA Z142-10 and NR12.
OPTIONAL FOR WILA® NEW STANDARD CLAMPING SYSTEM
The Wila’s ‘New Standard’ Tooling System has become market leader for precision, quality and flexibility for the Accurl press brake. the WILA’s state-of-the-art clamp systems offer optional for the ultimate efficiently changing tools with Smart Tool Locator® (STL)* have made the changeover process easier and safer. and Premium is available as an option.
- Hydraulic power source
- Quick clamping for Europe style tooling
- Simple push-button loading
- Max. load head/shoulders 180 t/m
Optional for Smart Tool Locator® (STL)
Increase your press brake productivity
- The Smart Tool Locator (STL) further increases your press brake productivity. The system indicates by means of built-in LED’s the right clamping position of your tooling during tool set up and indicates the active tool location in production mode.
- The Smart Tool Locator offers significant benefits in speed,precision and flexibility.
LASERCHECK Bending Angle Measurement System:
- Laser Check, manufactured by Data M Engineering, is a bend angle measurement and correction system by means of a laser beam. The device is made of a laser and a camera on both sides of the bending line. Detection is carried out in this way.
- A laser beam is projected on the sheet metal surface
- The camera detects the laser beam
- The angle between the beam and the camera axis determines the bend angle.
- Force reduction + calculation of the springback
- Standard tooling is applicable – no extra cost for internal measuring units
- Automatic angle correction
Bending Angle Measurement System IRIS PLUS
Automatic angle measurement and automatic correction of the bending angle Active Angle control is a highly accurate angle control process that calculates spring back for each individual bend, then controls the bend depth with Live Angle Bending to achieve the correct angle.
IRIS Plus comprises a laser transmitter and receiver set mounted to the upper beam of the press brake. It includes a high speed digital camera and image data processing system contained within the receiver unit.
BendVision for angle measurement:
BendVision technology provides a range of real-time angle measurement data that includes the inside and outside angles of the material, average angle, material warp angle, material spring back angle for various material types, thickness and grain direction, plus end of relaxation angle once the bend has been completed.
Automatic Angle Measurement Control:
- Active Angle control is a highly accurate angle control process that calculates spring back for each individual bend, then controls the bend depth with Live Angle Bending to achieve the correct angle.
- IRIS Plus real time angle correction An important device for the most demanding applications.
Features Iris Plus:
- Never collision with work piece
- Bend Speed management
- Active Angle Control
- Dynamic Angle Control
- Spring Back Calculation
- BendVision for angle measurement
- BendVision for tool recognition and confirmation
- Recommendable Most optimal accuracy results (3.6meters or less)
- Different single V-‘s -openings (8 until 35 mm) & dies are applicable,
- Fully integrated with ACCURL® New DELEM CNC, this device can be used as a total bending controller. Deviation of thickness, spring back, lamination, material strength are corrected while bending, reaching a new working level
Sheet Following Supports Systems For bending long and thin sheets
The sheet follower is an effective accessory for press brakes:
- It basically consists of a pair of sheet supports placed on the front of the machine at the height of the bending line (bottom tool). Supports are controlled by the CNC, following and supporting the sheet during the bending process.
- Automatic bending follower supports;
- AP1 – AP2 CNC-controlled interpolated axes;
- Recommended for heavy parts or large thin plate;
- bend as closed as 70°
- Load capacity – 180 kg per support.
- Brush and support shaft dim 350×900 up to 1200 mm.
BGA Series BACK GAUGE FOR CNC PRESS BRAKE
ACCURL® press brakes are provided are equipped with BGA-2-6-axis CNC backgauge constituted by a solid structure in order to assure the best repetitiveness and high precision in axes positioning
ACCURL 2-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-2 for X ,R-Axis
ACCURL 4-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-4 for X ,R,Z1,Z2-Axis
ACCURL 5-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-5 for X ,R, Delta X ,Z1,Z2-Axis
ACCURL 6-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-6 for X1 X2, R1 R2, Z1 Z2-Axis
Max. Speed X = 450 mm/s
Stroke R = 200 mm
Max. Speed Z = 550 mm/s
- X ,R-Axis with HIWIN linear guide and Ball Screw.
- CNC(Manual) Z1,Z2-axis with HIWIN linear guide.
- Unprecedented positioning repeatability of ±0.05 (optional ±0.01).
- To reach maximum versatility you can automate both backstops with X1-X2 axes, reaching an angle of 80° on oblique bends.
**ACCURL offers consumables, parts and Hypertherm materials at very competitive prices.
*** Note: As products are constantly updated, please contact us for latest specifications. ***