Our team here at ACCURL Machine Tools was honored to be chosen as the partner for a Major Aerospace MFG to help meet & surpass their precision forming needs. This ACCURL20’ X 350T EURO PRO10+1 CNC Press Brake was just installed in Dallas, TX, USA
This machine is going to play a huge role in our customers expansion!
- Superior Quality.
We look forward to strengthening this incredible partnership & supporting our client with their new additions and projects in the future!
Our main objective is to help make our clients more productive & competitive with the assistance of our premier equipment & team of specialists, at an affordable cost.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help assure that your company is reaching its highest level of production, quality, and profits!
Click to download Accurl press brake Europro CNC 2D control brochure
There’s no better partner, than Accurl USA!
The 10-Axis Press Brake is LOADED & equipped with the following options:
- DELEM DA-69T CNC control unit with 2D graphics
- 10+1 axis CNC
- Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
- Standard BGA-6 for servo X1/X2, R1/R2, Z1/Z2 Axis (X=800mm, R=200mm)
- DELEM CAD/CAM Profile-T3D Expert 3D Offline Software
- ACCURL PRO CNC motorized wave crowning
- Large open height
- Large throat depth
- AP01-AP02 Front Sheet CNC Followers for 2 x 160Kgs each.
- Hybrid ServoECO Function for energy-saving drive
- Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
- Industry 4.0 of Productivity Monitor (software version V3.5.3)
- CE Norms: OEM Embedded Lazersafe Systems PCSS A0 + LZS-2 Block Laser (Category IV)
DELEM DA69T 3D Graphical Touch Screen CONTROL CNC UNIT
The DELEMDA-69T offers 3D programming that includes automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection. Full3D machine set-up with multiple tool stations giving true feedback on the product feasibility and handling.
Successfully controlling precision & productivity, modern sheet metal production is inconceivable without high performance software. Highly effective control algorithms optimize the machine cycle, reduce the time required for set-up and ensure consistently high quality.
DELEM DA-69T features:
- 3D graphical touch screen programming mode
- 3D visualization in simulation and production
- 17″ high resolution color TFT
- Full Windows application suite
- Delem Modusys compatibility(module scalability and adaptive)
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- Open system architecture
- Sensor bending & correction interface
Click to download DELEM DA66T DA69T CNC control brochure
WILA® NEW STANDARD CLAMPING SYSTEM
The Wila’s ‘New Standard’ Tooling System has become market leader for precision, quality and flexibility for the Accurl press brake. The WILA’s state-of-the-art clamp systems offer optional for the ultimate efficiently changing tools with Smart Tool Locator® (STL)* have made the changeover process easier and safer. Premium is available as an option.
- Hydraulic power source
- Quick clamping for Europe style tooling
- Simple push-button loading
- Max load head/shoulders 180 t/m
Optional for Smart Tool Locator® (STL)
Increase your press brake productivity
- The Smart Tool Locator (STL) further increases your press brake productivity. The system indicates by means of built-in LED’s the right clamping position of your tooling during tool set up and indicates the active tool location in production mode.
- The Smart Tool Locator offers significant benefits in speed,precision and flexibility.
Sheet Following Supports Systems for bending long and thin sheets
The sheet follower is an effective accessory for press brakes:
- It basically consists of a pair of sheet supports placed on the front of the machine at the height of the bending line (bottom tool). Supports are controlled by the CNC, following and supporting the sheet during the bending process.
- Automatic bending follower supports;
- AP1 – AP2 CNC-controlled interpolated axes;
- Recommended for heavy parts or large thin plate;
- bend as closed as 70°
- Load capacity – 180 kg per support.
- Brush and support shaft dim 350×900 up to 1200 mm.
Click to download Bending Angle Measurement System brochure
BGA Series BACK GAUGE FOR CNC PRESS BRAKE
ACCURL® press brake are provided are equipped with BGA-2-6-axis CNC backgauge constituted by a solid structure in order to assure the best repetitiveness and high precision in axes positioning
ACCURL 2-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-2 for X, R-Axis
ACCURL 4-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-4 for X R, Z1, and Z2-Axis
ACCURL 5-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-5 for X R, Delta X, Z1, Z2-Axis
ACCURL 6-Axis CNC BackGaugeBGA-6 for X1 X2, R1 R2, Z1 Z2-Axis
Stroke X = 800 mm
Max. Speed X = 450 mm/s
Stroke R = 200 mm
Max. Speed Z = 550 mm/s
- X, R-Axis with HIWIN linear guide and Ball Screw.
- CNC (Manual) Z1, Z2-axis with HIWIN linear guide.
- Unprecedented positioning repeatability of ±0.05 (optional ±0.01).
- To reach maximum versatility you can automate both backstops with X1-X2 axes, reaching an angle of 80° on oblique bends.
**ACCURL offers consumables, parts and Hypertherm materials at very competitive prices.
*** Note: As products are constantly updated, please contact us for latest specifications. ***