Th iMeasure Laser Bending Angle Measurement Systems manufactured by Data M Engineering is a bending angle measurement and correction system by means of a laser beam. The device is made of a laser and a camera on both sides of the bending line. Detection is carried out in this way.
The system consisting of 2 laser beam transmitters and 2 camera’s on both sides of the workpiece.
Force reduction + calculation of the springback
Automatic angle correction (taking into account the calculated springback)
The angle correction will be automatically calculated and fine-tuned by the DELEM CNC control.
- Standard tooling is applicable – no extra cost for internal measuring units
- No contact elements – no mechanical wear
- Contactless angle measurement principle guarantees a reliable system even in heavy duty circumstances
- Die width up to 60 mm without adjustment
- Compact assembly guarantees an optimal working space for operator and material
- Quick manual adjustment along the machine length (optional CNC-positioning)
- Optional parking station if the system is not in operation
- Possibility of measuring on workpieces with apertures
- Guaranteed precision